Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
Alinsky acknowledged that there are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state:
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level so that you are able to increase taxes and produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend one’s self from the government so that you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing and Income).
6) Education – Take control of what the people read and listen to – take control of what the children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (tax) the rich with the support of the poor.